As promised here is the recipe for bath bombs. If you have any questions send me a message.
1 cup of baking powder👩🏽🍳
1/2 cup citric acid 🍋
1/2 cup corn starch 🌽
1/2 cup epsom salt ⚪️
10 drops of essential oil 👩🏽🔬
Coloring of your choice🌈
Spray bottle with water ( you will only use about 3 or 4 sprits)
1. In big bowl mix all dry ingredients together.
2. Slowly add in essential oil and coloring while mixing everything with your hand.
3. Using the water in the spray bottle. Spray once and mix the ingredients. Repeat 3-4 times.
4. Fill molds and pack tightly.
5. Wait 24 hours until completely dry to use.
6. Enjoy amazing bath!
• Listening is the easiest way to know how much water is needed. Your mix should be silent. Fizzing sounds mean your mixture is activating.
• We spritz not pour because water activates our mix and will cause it to prematurely fizz in your bowl.
• Essential oils are concentrated so be cautious with how much and what kind you are adding.