Avocado Hair Smoothie
I’m pretty sure this is my go to hair smoothie. Not only because I’m in love with the results but it’s also great for any hair type. Here is my favorite moisturizing and repairing hair smoothie.
1 Avocado 🥑
1 Egg 🥚
1 Tbs Honey 🍯
2 Tbs Coconut oil 🌴 🥥
*for oily hair use egg white, for dry hair use yolk, and for normal hair use both
1. In a bowl mash the ingredients together with a fork until it becomes a smooth paste (or use a blender).
2. Massage the mixture onto sections of your scalp and continue to work down to the tips.
3. Next relax for 15 minutes with crazy looking hair! (great opportunity for a face mask).
4. After 15 minutes have passed Its time to wash it out. I usually let the warm water run through my hair for a couple of minutes. Usually that will get all of the smoothie out before moving on to the next step.
5. Wash with your normal shampoo and conditioner using slightly colder water than you normally would.
6. Let those lovely locks dry and brush out any left over tangles.