Kiwi Hair Smoothie
I really wanted to try something new, so I went to my local grocery store and finally found something I haven’t tried in my hair, Kiwi. After coming home I started research on this little fruit and it turns out it was the perfect choice. Kiwis are packed with vitamin C and also has vitamin K and vitamin E. Basically breaks down to being good at a few things: as a hair cleanser for oily hair, helps prevent thinning and helps with hair loss! The only disclaimer is that it is very acidic so make sure you don’t go crazy making kiwi smoothies without giving it plenty of oil and moisture.
1 egg 🥚
1 kiwi 🥝
3 tsp honey 🍯
3 tsp oil I used Grape seed 🍇but coconut🥥 and avacado 🥑 are great too! 👍🏽
1. You mash it all together in a bowl or use a blender
2. Strain it other wise the little black seeds go everywhere!
3. Massage the mixture onto sections of your hair. Work it into your scalp and continue to work down to the tips.
4. Rinse out with warm water.
5. Shampoo and condition with normal routine.